Don’t Buy Your Contact Lenses From Just Anyone…
You only have one set of eyes
(copy the above link into your browser to order contacts)
Order your contact lenses from someone who knows your eyes.
Dr. Scott can help fit you into a pair of lenses that is just right for you. We are experts in fitting contact lenses and can handle the most specialized needs. Whether rigid or soft lenses, we are experienced in handling the most difficult of prescriptions.
If you have allergies, then you know allergies can be particularly annoying to contact lens wearers. In the past many people had to quit wearing their lenses during the allergy season. However, new lens materials and allergy medications have made it possible for these people to eliminate the burning itchy eyes associated with allergies. Prescription medications such as Patanol and Alocril are amazingly effective and safe even in children as young as three. Let us know when you come in for your appointment if you have special allergy needs and we will be happy to help you.
• Wear for a day, and then throw away
• You'll never have to clean your contacts again
• Use a new, fresh pair of contacts every day
• Great option for teens and those who wear contacts occasionally
Acuvue Advanced® for Astigmatism
• Great for anyone with an astigmatism
• You'll be able to see clearly and consistently all day
• Improved materials promote all-day comfort
• Clear and comfortable near and far
• SofLens & Proclear Multifocals
• Designed specifically for anyone with Presbyopia
• You can see well from any distance without frames or lined bifocals
• Easy-to-handle lenses that allow your eyes to breathe, hour after hour
• Comfort, like never before
• ACUVUE® OASYS™ & O 2 OPTIX®
• Feels like you're not wearing contact lenses at all
• Bring an end to your tired and dry eyes
• Wear the lenses up to 24 hours a day for up to six continuous nights
• Change your eye color, change your look.
• Wake up and see the difference.
Focus Night & Day®
• Sleep in your lenses and wake up with clear, perfect vision
• You'll have the freedom to wear your lenses up to 30 days continuously
• Perfect for anyone with busy, fast-paced schedules
• Clear, steady vision all day long.
THE EYE PLACE
Copyright © THE EYE PLACE